Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Prima | Folded luxe card.

Here it is....my first folded luxe design. I know I'm far behind in getting these out...have had a lot on my plate the last few months....I am trying tho!!!
I'd loved creating this. I love the ruffles and rosettes. I have thought about doing this in pink as well, as I think it would be a great birth announcement =)
You will receive the 2 panels that are layered in psd format @ 250ppi. This is formatted with Millers template guides.
$17.00




No comments:

Post a Comment